It's time for a Mystery Hostess Party!!!



I'll say it louder. . .

It's time for a Mystery Hostess Party!!!

Order must be 50.00 or more!

Who's in!?

Please feel free to share with your friends. : )

Place your order of $50.00 or over on my Miche website and you will be entered to win the hostess rewards! My last Mystery Hostess winner won over $400.00 in Miche Products!

Could YOU be next!?

Maybe you aren't into shopping Miche.  That's okay.  I have a $5.00 Starbucks gift card if you share this with your friends. They have to make a purchase of $50.00 or more.  Contact me that you've shared and they've purchased. I want to thank you!!

This Mystery Hostess Party ends April 29th!

Miche by Spin That 45 on Facebook

Spring is in, so let's celebrate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring is here! Let's celebrate with Color!!