Share & Spread Hope - Miche Hope!


It's my first week as a representative for #Senegence, selling their successful line of 💄#Lipsense 💋 products as well as their other wonderful products of skin care & makeup. 

It's come to my attention that their Founder / CEO is fighting the great fight of breast cancer. 


Upon hearing this news, I was reminded of how great it was to represent Miche's Hope Line of shells; dedicated to inspire Hope and share in support for those who fight this fight courageously! 💪🏼 


There are a limited amount of Hope shells 👜 available to my new 👄SeneGence family or those who would like to Carry Hope. 


You'll receive 15% off on everything in the Miche Obsessed store including everything HOPE. 


Use the code HOPE2018 at check out. 


A portion of each Hope shell purchased will be donated to charity. 


I am thankful that I can do something; small as it is. 


Because Hope is something everybody deserves to have. 💝 


https://squareup.com/store/MicheObsessed/ 

Share & Spread Hope






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for a Mystery Hostess Party!!!

Spring is here! Let's celebrate with Color!!